1.29.2010

body meets soul

I don't know what else to do
as i think about it more and more
i sink in this atmosphere where i cant breathe
..............no exit

don't try comforting me those are words, words that i cant feel
I'm tripping and tumbling over sentences

and searching for words which can best describe what is locked in my throat,

but they do not exist.

nothing makes sense.

nothing matters.

i wish i could somehow untangle the mess
and for once truly smile with happiness

but that's not possible

i desperately want to erase my memory
just so i won't feel the sting that's piercing my brain

I'm full of ignorance for not accepting.... for not giving up
when obviously know nothing will ever change
i give up!!
i give up!!

I'm on the lowest moods possibly existing
vanish me
kill me...
take the last of my thoughts
take back the last of my breath

for i don't care anymore