2.02.2010

broken bones

I'm down but i had to
i needed time to write this surely it makes no sense
but it means the world to me

for once i explained my feelings


Been trying to let go of this weak and false feeling
I'm not completely free
i cant really bruise this sense out
i cant fold it leave it and run off
it finds its way back to me
its attached to me like glue
I'm somehow connected to it it signifies whats wrong out there
but i just cant seem to be free from it
please oh please let it fucking leave

it enters my mind and it controls everything i stand for
I'm not my self this is not me!
mistake follows mistake
i cant say that !
its not what i believe in
oh god i didn't wanna say that

I'm sorry but deep down I'm really not
I'm sorry for acting like this but I'm really glad
sorry i didn't it mean it like that but yet i cant take it back its there
laying floating waiting for someone to bring it up and then explode

sorry? WHAT its simply not enough
for its my fault why should you apologize?


but understand its not me!

this simply crushed my senses my train of thought
it causes opinions..... opinions that shouldn't be heard
but yet i cant stop my self from saying sorry