3.05.2010

The day The day The boring fuking stupid day

so today i dragged my ass out of bed like always. went to school
bye mom...........................
same routine filled with stupid comments unnecessary
smiles and laughs. Anger from both the math and science teacher luckly the s.s wasnt there.
Not my point so yeah.. I saw the boyfriend hi hello Hug Walking away and yeahh. People were pissing me off especially hmm lets skip that part I came home to find that we are moving tomorrow if not SUNDAY! and i haven't packed at all.

any who i was feeling weird didn't feel like eating and yet my mother orders me to eat something. by the way that something was yucky! Does she enjoy seeing me with a disgusting look on my face. i mean why not just let me eat till tomorrow, goshhh mothers. i personally would not care, i don't know how to be a mom i couldn't force my children but then if i don't then....uhhhhh so complicated but lets move on i always seem to go off topic

back to my day i went to Walgreen's because i wanted candy!!! (: i bought starburts but see these weren't regular starburts they were jelly bean starburts...... the worse thing I've ever tried they had a fruity plastic taste........ shitt! there go my 3 dollars I was pissed but whatever while walking home i felt like eating tacos :) i can easily say its been 4 months since i haven't ate tacos boo who!
well that's about it from what i last remember at six we are gonna go paint!! till late
yeahhhh so for now I'm gonna eat my plastic candy and stare at the sealing listing to The xx