4.06.2010

Build it to stand dont let it fall

I'm tired of your sophisticated way of saying Mad!
not showing you are?
i asked my self why go through the tough side why take the long path
and i could not come up with something educative about it.
you change. everyone changes but ..... yours is drastic

one day after another the change appears it comes out and its noticeable
i receive comments on my behavior but yours!
what about yours
yours dammit
am i the only one noticing what happens can i smell, feel better than anyone or am i building something that does not exists while i spend hours thinking of how to make this stable so it wont fall.
it in the end does not matter for it does not exists no one can see my creation
I'm starting to feel like no one can explain the whole point of me standing here if I'm invisible
if i cant be talked to. if I'm not needed anymore. I'm tired i've had enough of it I'm done!