9.11.2010

Throwback

I was up in the roof looking for my ISAT scores NO I'm not a freak wanting to know all my grades. My algebra teacher asked for them. Well anyways i saw my box the one that's been packed forever. I found my drawings along with memorable junk. I saw my journal the one where i would write everything and anything. Some writing was straight up stupid but one "poem"
(if called you can call it that) caught my attention i wrote this sometime around 6th grade summer.

Here it goes

- I can feel my heart beat faster and faster. As I write more it
becomes part of the past. Part of my past sure I can go back and edit erase if I want to. What’s next after this? well the future that is. As I write I don’t nearly think of every single word I let my fingers flow and whatever comes out is a result of thoughts and mixed emotions. I don’t think of the future words they simply come out. My point here is. This! you and me! we're not like a sentence. I dont know if i'll continue writing. I dont know anything. I dont know if i misspelled something. I cant go back and erase whatever I don’t like. I always think of the future of what will happen next, I never really lived the moment fully and you noticed that. Always thinking of tomorrow. But you would pretend to not care. and it's been a long time Its time I let everything flow and go. Just Like my writing. I cant make you stay. I cant hold on to things I no longer have possession over. I’m letting go of your memory.
This right here! This is my future Not 10 years from now.