10.05.2010

Happy One Year

Well today marks it all. A year, one year
a year of dedication, failure, sadness,
unforgettable moments but most of all stupidity.
Exactly 1 year ago i decided to make some thing
just for me. A link a small little link in this big social
network. Just for me. Where i would not only write
of what i thought, but of what i felt and feared. My own little space.

My own little escape from the world.
As i look back i see how much I've changed.
I see the obvious mistakes but most importantly i see the amount
of maturity I've gained from each and everyone one of them.
As stupid as it may sound writing is possibly the only thing that
kept me sane for quite a while now.
Those ordinary days Those fascinating days even the most depressing days,
they all seem to perfectly make sense in here.
I've managed to get through a year...lets just wait and see